GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
1. Applicant is required to write his name, father’s name as per his matriculation certificate.
2. Applicant is also required to write correct address with land line and mobile numbers.
3. Applicant is required to attach sports and Co-curricular Activity / Special category Activity form along with general admission form. Only one category form can be attached with one regular admission form. Every applicant who applies against special category must produce qualification certificates for admission.
4. Please mention name of your category on the top right corner of admission form.
5. Candidates, applying on the basis of kinship are required to provide proof of kinship and it must be attached with the application form. Please write KINSHIP on the top right corner of your application.
6. Candidates, applying on the basis of Minority are required to provide proof of Minority and it must be attached with the application form. Please write Minority on the top right corner of your application.
7. Candidates, applying on the Basis of Disability must provide proof of disability from medical superintendent of any Government Hospital and write the category on top right corner of the admission form.
8. Candidate belonging to AJK &Northern Areas are required to submit their application for nomination with residence certificate to Secretary Nominations Board Govt. of AJK Muzaffarabad & Northern areas, Gilgit through DCO’S by 3rd August, 2012. Candidates must pass matriculation from their own province/area.
9. Candidate belonging to FATA are required to submit their application form for nomination through State & F.R Division Islamabad to the University by 3rd August, 2012. Candidate must have passed matriculation examination from school located in FATA.
10. Overseas Pakistanis’ Children are required to submit application form alongwith proof of valid residential status of their father/ mother and other necessary documents (valid visa). They are required also to write “Overseas Pakistanis” on the top right corner of the admission form in bold letters.
11. Foreign applicants are required to send their applications through Ministry of Education Islamabad to the University by 03-08-2012.
12. Applicant from Other than Punjab Province is required to submit his documents for nomination along with the domicile certificate from the concerned Province to the university by 3rd August, 2012 and write “Other Province” on top right corner of the admission form. Applicants must be a matriculate from the same province.
13. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
14. Right of the admission will be forfeited in case of late or absence from the interview or non-submission of dues within due date.
15. Applicants from other than Lahore board are required to provide NOC from their concerned board at the time of interview.
a) Merit list will be displayed on University notice board, (www.gcu.edu.pk) and facebook.com/gcuadmission)
b) Scholarship assistance is available, applicants can contact for financial
assistance to the Treasurer Office.
Intermediate Programmes (F.A./F.Sc./I.Com)
Download or Read: FA FSc I.Com GCU Lahore Admission Schedule Details
Download: FA FSc E-Prospectus of GCU Lahore
Download: PDF FA Fsc I.Com Prospectus GCU Lahore
Download: Special Category Form of GCU Lahore
Download: Sports Form Admission FA Fsc GCU Lahore
Download: Endowment Fund Trust GCU Lahore Download
Download or Read: Fee Structure of GCU Lahore FA FSc I.Com
GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
UAN: +92-42-111-000-010 Ext:210
Phone:+92-42-99213367 Ext: 418