Women Body Care Secrets – Jism Ki Faryad Sunain
for URDU Beauty Tips, click this link: Beauty Tips & Treatments
* Vibrant eye make-up looks fabulous on dark skin
* The right base and blending are key to a flawless winter eyeshadow effect
1. Cover The Base
It’s important to get the base right so the colour will have a neutral canvas. Prime the eye area with a matte make-up primer followed by a concealer base. Now dust your eye contour with a base colour shadow, choosing an earthy shade that’s close to your eyelid skintone. This provides an even-coloured base for you to work on.
2. Draw The Lines
Pick the deepest shade from your eyeshadow palette and using a small, tightly bristled brush line your eyes with it. Stay as close to the lashline as possible. If you want even more intense eyes, use a dark pencil liner close to the lash line and then blend your darkest shade on top of the pencil.
3. Blend, Blend, Blend
This is the trickiest part as it can result in messy and tired-looking eyes if you go wrong. First smudge the dark colour eyeshadow and the eyeliner in controlled strokes with a brush or with fingertips. Next using a medium sized eyeshadow brush, apply the medium-to-dark shade from your shadow palette into the crease of the lid and blend it into the eyeliner. This will emphasise the shape of your eye.
4. Shimmer and Sheen
It’s important to highlight the eye areas you want to accentuate. Define the areas such as the browbone and the ‘ball’ of the eyelid by adding a touch of shimmer or the lightest coloured shadow.
5. Colour Me Bright
For a little extra sparkle and a more dramatic finish, add just a hint of a bright-coloured eyeshadow on the inner eyelids.
Tips For Flawless Eye Make-up
* Eye make-up works best when the skin around your eyes is in top condition. Invest in a good eye cream and apply it religiously every morning and night.
* Pick your colour palettes carefully. It’s OK to mix and match from two different palettes. Pick a winter colour palette in your chosen shade and a separate earthy eyeshadow palette for your base colour.
* Although many women tend to skip the base colour step believing it’s superfluous, applying an earthy neutral shadow to match your skin colour is necessary to achieve flawless overall blending.
* To create an eyeshadow lighter than it actually is, simply mix a bit of loose powder into it and apply over eyelids.
* The trick to flaunting striking coloured eyeshadows is to balance them with a classic dark eye pencil. Practice blending because that’s what eyeshadows are all about.