following is the sample page of the downloadable PDF file:
The following downloadable PDF file contains the following Questions and their answers:-
- Discuss the Old man’s reveries in the novel
- Write a note on the Old man’s fight against the sharks
- How does the old man finally kills the fish in the novel?
- Discuss the Oldman in the Shack in the novel “The Oldman and the Sea” by Hemingway
- Write a note on how the GREAT FISH drags the old man in the novel.
- The character-Sketch of Manolin (The Boy) in “The Oldman and the Sea” by Hemingway
- General Theme and Impact of the novel “Old man and the Sea” by Hemingway
- Hemingway’s Philosophy and Themes in the novel “Old man and the Sea”
- Symbolism and Allegory in “The Old man and the Sea”
- Santiago’s fight against the Sharks and Main theme
- Santiago’s Heroism and Encounter with the Marlin
- Santiago as a Code Hero
- Attitude and Behaviour of Other fishermen with Santiago or Compare Santiago with other Fishermen
- Character and Role of Manolin (The Boy) in the novel “The Old man and the Sea”
- The Old man’s first day at Sea and hooking of the Marlin
- Character-Sketch of Santiago in “The Old man and the Sea”
- “The Old man and the Sea” Important Lines and Explanations
- Synopsis “The Oldman and the Sea” by Earnest Hemingway
click the following link & Download complete notes:
(please note that more notes of this novel are also available on this website, you may download other files as well. Read all different files for variety & for good preparation.)
for more BA English Notes, visit the following links:
If you found/faced any bug/error while downloading any available document/file, may kindly inform us, we will send u that file/document through email promptly. Regards.