Jisam Main Dard Ke Liaye Totka
Home Remedies for Body Ache
Prevention of Body pain
Exercise regularly. An inactive lifestyle contributes to lower back pain.
Push rather than pull when you must move heavy objects.
Quit smoking:- Smokers have diminished oxygen levels in their spinal tissues, which can hinder the healing process.
Maintain a healthy weight:- Being overweight puts strain on your back muscles. If you’re overweight, trimming down can prevent back pain.
Always try to keep your knees and hips level.
Home Remedies for Body pain
- Massaging the affected area with any oil will provide relief from the pain.
- Mix two teaspoonful of winter cherry with ghee and molasses to make porridge. Eat this porridge with an empty stomach for 15 days.
- Apple cider vinegar has shown to give beneficial results.
- Gomukhasana is the most beneficial yogic asana for the cure of joint pains.
- Mix fresh carrot juice with equal parts of lemon juice. Take one large teaspoonful everyday.
- A gentle massage with Arthcare Oil is recommended to relieve joint pain and to strengthen the bone tissues, the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, giving a comfortable movement of joints and muscles.
- Shedding some weight can help in relieving the lower back pain as obesity also is a cause for lower back pain.
- Drink a mixture of 1 large teaspoon of lemon juice and freshly made carrot juice every day to cure as well as avoid body pain.
- A body oil massage, preferably with herbal oil, on the affected part will give body pain relief. Add mint on the oil as it is soothing to an aching body.
- Add 5 gm each of peppermint leaves and elder flower to boiling water. Leave the preparation with lid for 15 minutes. Strain and take one cup of this concoction every hour.
- Another very effective drink for body ache relief is apple cider vinegar. Massaging with a little pressure during the massage is also recommended.
- Make porridge with two teaspoons of winter cherry and molasses and clarified butter and eat this on empty stomach. This is the best home remedy for severe body aches. For better results, take this for a minimum of fifteen days.
- Boil 2 to 3 bulbs of fresh ginger in 2 cups of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drink one cup of this water every 3 to 4 hours. This also helps improve blood flow and help eliminate aches.
- Persons suffering from anemia should take fenugreek leaves as they help in blood formation. The fenugreek seeds are also useful for curing anemia as they are rich in iron.
- Make porridge with two teaspoons of winter cherry and molasses with clarified butter. Take this on empty stomach for getting relief from body ache.
- Boil the powder of slipper elm bark in water and add honey and take one tablespoon of this every 3 to 4 hours to get relief from pain.
- Hot baths are also helpful in curing body ache.